Swift, silent, and deadly - Rogues make excellent assasins with the ability to strike quickly while undetected. They are notoriously dual wielders who adopt a more stylish fighting style than other warrior classes and prefer a hard, fast kill to a lengthy battle.
A warrior with flamboyant but deadly moves who wields a weapon in each hand.
They learn how to evade incoming attacks and counter with a single but often fatal blow.
They consider brute force as a sign of incompetence, They are fighting artist who dtrive for stylish combat.
A rogue who wants a decent repertoire of mortal strikes can advance to a [Assassin] while those who focus on evasion and charms have the option to advance to a [Duelist]
Assasins are experts in the use of dagger.
They receive an ability score bonus that enhances their attack speed and critical chance. They learn skills that maximize the chance for critical hits, or attacking a single opponent in rapid succession.
Assassin can become a [Slayer] or [Nightwalker]
Duelist use swords with unmatched proficiency.
They receive an ability score bonus that enhances their attack speed and evasion. They learn ways to charm their opponents and evade their attacks more effectively.
Duelist can become a [Nightblade] or [Blackguard]
Rogue Skill TreeEdit
- Shadow Cry: Discharge the power of the shadows within yourself, dealing damage to nearby enemies with a slight chance of stunning them.
- Dagger Mastery: Train in the ways of two-handed weapons to increase your attack power when using such weapons.
- Cleave Cut 2: Cross-slash an enemy, leaving a deep slash wound.
- Disappear: Enter stealth mode, disappearing from the sight of enemies.
- Cannibalize: Leave a deep slash wound on an enemy, stealing some of its HP equivalent to the amount of damage done to it.
- Dagger Mastery 2: Train in the ways of dual weapon wielding increasing the attack power when using such weapons.
- Shadow Cry 2: Discharge the Shadow power within you, causing damage to nearby enemies. Damaged targets has a slight chance to be stunned.
- Lunatic Offering: Run towards enemies and discharge the energy within, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Wrist Lock: Twist an enemy's wielding hand, reducing Attack Power and dealing damage to the enemy.
- Parry Mastery: Increase the chance to defend incoming blows through intense training.
- Create Movement Brew: Create a movement brew which increases movement speed.
- Slug: Strike an enemy with poisoned sword, dealing damage and temporarily knocking out the enemy.
- Decoy: Creates a cloak which allows you to stay invisible. The duration of the invisibility increases as you gain levels.
- Bull Walk: Hardens the skin of the player increasing the player's physical and magical defense.
- Shadowproof: Attack an enemy with an energized blade, dealing damage and absorbing a certain amount of MP in the process.
- Airstorm: Charge at the enemy with your shoulder, dealing damage and tossing your enemy into the air.
- Cleave Cut ll: Cross-slash an enemy and deal damage, leaving a deep slash wound (note: much stronger than Cleave Cut l).
- Blade Star: Throw a knife at an enemy, dealing damage.
- Parry Mastery ll: Sharpen one's response time to increase the chance to successfully block incoming blows.
- Spectral Dance: Torment the soul of an enemy, damaging the enemy and reducing the enemy's MP.
- Darkness Veil: Create the Darkness Veil, increasing the evasion rate of the caster.
- Spell Crack: Directly damage an enemy and dispel any shielding effects(buffs) of the enemy by chance.
Cleave Cut 2: Cross-slash an enemy, leaving a deep slash wound.
Blood Moon Rising: Damage the nervous system of an enemy, temporarily reducing its Evasion Rate, Defense Rating, and Physical Defense.
Parry Mastery 2: Sharpen one's response time to increase the chance to successfully block incoming blows.
|Shadow Proof 2: Attack an enemy with an energized blade, dealing damage and absorbing a certain amount of its MP in the process.|
|Torch of Ruin: Perform a dark ritual that increases Attack Power of the caster and decreases Movement Speed of the enemy while draining MP from them.|
Darkness Veil: Create the Darkness Veil, increasing the Evasion & Defense Rate of the caster.